|Bedrijf||Robert Bosch GmbH|
|Werkveld van stageplek||Human Resource|
|Startdatum||Zo snel mogelijk|
- Support in international HR Processes (Executive Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits)
- Support in strategic Alignment of Key Performance Indicators for HR
- Coordination of International Assignments
- International HR Process Improvement
- Contact Partner for ca. 50 Subsidiaries in Germany and around the World
- Student in Business Administration (BWL), Social Sciences, or Humanities
- German and English mandatory, one other foreign language would be an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office Products (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Previous experience in HR would be an asset
- Good Team Worker, self-organized, Assertiveness and Confidence to work with Management Levels
- Intership duration of ca. 4-6 months preferred
“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player. Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Thermotechnology is a leading supplier of resource-efficient heating products and hot water solutions in Europe. The company has strong international and regional brands and manufactures a diversified product range in 21 plants in eleven European and North American countries.
At Wetzlar near Frankfurt, corporate functions of the division Thermotechnology are to be found. Furthermore, we direct the sales management for the Buderus brand in Germany out of Wetzlar.